Boulder Media requires a Facilities Manager
Role: Facilities Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Summary of the Role
A large animation studio, Boulder Media, are interested in hiring an in-house Facilities Manager to manage their two buildings, one in Dublin city centre and the other in South City of Dublin.
The successful candidate will oversee the management and service requirements of both buildings.
The Facilities Manager will manage both facilities and anticipate needs, including responding to requests re. on-site building management issues, ergonomical and environmental requests, as well as providing administrative support for office moves and building-related projects.
- Overall building and ground maintenance for both company buildings
- Manage cleaning contractors to ensure both buildings are kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Be responsible for managing the security of both buildings in conjunction with our security company.
- Ensure both buildings meet health and safety requirements.
- Management of all relevant vendors.
- Conduct building inspections (site walks) daily.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspect of facilities operations in terms of cost performance and efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a facilities manager
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You will have a great understanding of hard services as well as strong financial acumen and the ability to liaise with staff from all levels of the business
- Ability to make on the spot decisions. Must have building knowledge and technical competency - engineering skills or similar would be an advantage
- Must have excellent organisational and management skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines.
To Apply: If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV and cover letter to the email provided, remembering to put “Facilities Manager” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply Now / Email: marianne.mcsharry @ bouldermedia.tv
Deadline: April 27th 2017